Sunday, August 23, 2009

Susan, the prime mover.

Susan has been the prime mover on this project. I may be the imagineer, but she makes it all come to life. That is a 30' trunk from an eastern ceder she is setting on. It came down after the Kentucky Ice storm in February this year. [That is a whole 'nother story!] I'm not sure what we'll use this wood for, probably  mill it into boards for the bathroom walls, and for a small closet.

 
My little blue tractor is her second best friend. She manages to get it to do things I would never think to try. Somehow, I seem to get it stuck in a mud hole whenever I use it! Sometime when I know she isn't looking over my shoulder, I'll tell the story of how our first little blue tractor ended up!
 
She's a beauty! [I refer to the upper photo!]

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before being published.